Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do you read an insulin syringe?
Insulin syringes are marked in units, the method of measuring how much insulin a patient receives.
Added: 2013-10-03 19:32
- How do you test a cat's glucose levels at home?
Veterinary-specific glucometers and devices designed for human use are readily available to test your cat's glucose levels at home.
Added: 2013-10-03 19:29
- Do my dog's insulin injections have to be exactly 12 hours apart?
In a perfect world, a dog’s insulin injections would be given exactly 12 hours apart, but rarely can an owner do this day in and day out.
Added: 2013-10-03 01:57
- What do you do after a dog has a diabetic seizure?
Treating diabetic seizures in dogs depends on whether high blood sugar or low blood sugar caused them.
Added: 2013-10-03 01:41
- Can you use a human glucose meter on dogs?
You can use glucose meters designed for people on dogs. Veterinary brand glucose meters are available as well
Added: 2013-10-02 01:22