Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- What medication should I use to deworm piglets?
Panacur and/or ivermectin are two deworming medications that may be used in swine.
Added: 2014-01-02 18:49
- Are heartworms and roundworms the same?
Heartworms and roundworms are not the same.
Added: 2013-11-27 18:02
- Can worms cause a cat to be sick?
es. A cat infected with intestinal parasites (most commonly tapeworms or roundworms) can become very sick.
Added: 2013-10-08 18:30
- What are some names of feline dewormers?
Some of the most popular brands of feline dewormers include Droncit, Drontal, and Sergeant's Vetscription Worm Away.
Added: 2013-10-08 18:17
- When should I worry if my dog is vomiting?
If your pet is vomiting, your natural response is to wonder when should you really start worrying.
Added: 2013-10-08 18:02
- When do you repeat giving deworming medicine to dogs?
Some types of dewormers require that a follow-up dose (sometimes more than one) of the drug be given while others do not.
Added: 2013-10-03 19:35
- Is it safe to give a dog a stool softener?
Stool softeners like lactulose and docusate sodium can be safely prescribed and used in dogs.
Added: 2013-10-03 19:04
- How do you deworm a guinea pig?
A veterinarian will determine what type of worms your pet may have and what dewormer is the best choice to treat them.
Added: 2013-10-03 19:01
- Is it safe to give a cat two deworming tablets in one week?
When giving a cat any type of dewormer, it is important for owners to closely follow their vet's instructions and the label's directions.
Added: 2013-10-03 17:39
- What do you give a 6 week old puppy for worms?
Determining the correct medication to use to deworm a dog of any age depends on what types of intestinal parasites it has.
Added: 2013-10-03 01:38