Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- How does an ear infection affect a cat's eye?
When inflammation reaches the cat's middle and inner ear canals, ocular and neurologic symptoms may appear.
Added: 2013-12-20 23:00
- How does an ear infection affect a cat?
Cats with infections may scratch at their ears, shake their heads, and/or become temporarily deaf.
Added: 2013-12-20 22:56
- How do you treat ear mites in rabbits?
Several medications are available to eliminate ear mites in rabbits.
Added: 2013-12-20 22:53
- How do you care for a cat ear infection at home?
Treating cat ear infections will involve a medication given to kill the infecting organisms.
Added: 2013-12-20 22:50
- Do cats get ear infections?
Yes. Most ear infections in cats affect the outer ear flap (the pinna) and part of the ear canal that lies outside the ear drum.
Added: 2013-10-08 18:31
- How do you clear up inner ear infections in cats?
The most common treatment for inner ear infections in cats is a long course of an appropriate oral antibiotic.
Added: 2013-10-03 17:23
- What dog ear cleaner is safe for ruptured ear drums?
Several ear cleaners are safe to use if a pet’s ear drum has been ruptured including MalAcetic and TrizEDTA.
Added: 2013-10-03 17:17
- How can you treat an aural hematoma in dogs without surgery?
Surgery is by far the most common way to treat aural hematomas in dogs.
Added: 2013-10-03 02:05
- How long should a dogs ear infection last with medicine
The length of time before an ear infection resolves with appropriate treatment depends on the infection’s severity.
Added: 2013-10-03 02:01
- What would a vet reccomend for a dog with an ear infection?
When a dog has an ear infection, the first thing that a veterinarian will do is determine whether yeast and/or bacteria are the cause.
Added: 2013-10-03 01:39