Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- What do I use to control flies on dogs?
Owners have several options to reduce fly bites including repellents and traps.
Added: 2014-01-08 00:53
- My dog is allergic to flea medications. What else can I use?
True allergies to flea medications are rare, but sensitivities including hair loss and scratching at the site of application are possible.
Added: 2013-12-07 01:21
- How do you keep bot flies away from horses?
Strategies for insect control include the removal of feces from the pastures, fly masks, repellants, providing shade/shelter during fly season, and keeping horses inside at peak insect feeding times (dawn and dusk).
Added: 2013-12-07 00:55
- Are small ticks dangerous?
Small ticks can be very dangerous. Even small species of ticks can transmit Lyme disease.
Added: 2013-11-27 18:10
- Can ticks make dogs sick?
Yes. Tick bites are able to transmit a variety of dangerous diseases.
Added: 2013-10-08 18:35
- How do you get rid of the odor in towels from lime sulfur dip?
One way to possibly get the odor of Lime Sulfur Dip out of towels is to use a specific product like L.O.E. Laundry Odor Eliminator.
Added: 2013-10-08 18:13
- What protects puppies from ticks, fleas, heartworms and ear mites?
Revolution by Zoetis is a product that is safe for puppies 6 weeks and older that kills fleas, ticks, heartworms, and ear mites.
Added: 2013-10-08 18:04
- How long does flea and tick medicine last?
How long a product will protect your pet from fleas and ticks depends on the product, its ingredients, and if it used properly.
Added: 2013-10-08 17:53
- What do I use for a 3 pound dog with fleas?
Don't fret if your small dog is infested with fleas. There are a variety of products available that will kill the adult fleas and also help prevent future infestations.
Added: 2013-10-08 17:52
- What is the appropriate age for a flea collar for dogs?
Different brands of flea collars have different precautions and instructions regarding their use in puppies.
Added: 2013-10-08 17:50