Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do avocado soybean unsaponifiables help horses?
Avocado soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) are extracts that can protect cartilage in your horse's joints.
Added: 2013-12-19 20:11
- Does the cold weather affect a dog's joint pain?
Cold weather does seem to worsen signs of joint pain in dogs and cats, much like humans.
Added: 2013-12-07 01:18
- What do vets prescribe for arthritis in cats?
Treating arthritis pain in cats can be tricky because the species is senstive to many of the side effects of the pain relievers used in dogs and other animals.
Added: 2013-10-08 18:27
- What pet medications are recommended dog arthritis pain?
If your dog is suffering from arthritis pain, your veterinarian may prescribe a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
Added: 2013-10-08 18:14
- Is there a generic for novox 75mg for dogs?
Novox is the generic equivalent to the canine NSAID Rimadyl. Therefore there is no generic version of Novox.
Added: 2013-10-08 17:22