Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Page 1 out of 7 Pages
- Why shouldn't I use a bark collar?
Most veterinary behaviorists and animal trainers advocate using positive training methods because they are more effective and humane than negative training.
Added: 2014-01-29 00:46
- Why should I use a bark collar?
When a dog barks excessively, it is important to determine the cause of the behavior.
Added: 2014-01-24 01:09
- Why is the rabies vaccine important for dogs and cats?
The rabies vaccination is very effective at preventing this disease and should be administered to all dogs and cats.
Added: 2014-01-22 17:20
- Why do dogs chew their fur?
Dogs will chew or lick their fur/skin because they are itchy, painful, bored or anxious.
Added: 2014-01-15 16:55
- When can you tell the sex of kittens?
Being able to tell if a very young kitten is male or female can be difficult, even for veterinary professionals.
Added: 2014-01-08 01:33
- What does it mean when a dog pants excessively?
An examination by a veterinarian is the best way to determine if a dog’s panting is normal or abnormal.
Added: 2014-01-08 01:31
- What vaccines does my dog need?
A dog’s vaccination program should be based on his risk of exposure to each disease a vaccine is available for.
Added: 2014-01-08 01:22
- What vaccines do indoor cats need?
Indoor cats need fewer vaccinations than outdoor cats due to reduced exposure to some diseases.
Added: 2014-01-08 01:14
- What do you do when your dog is sprayed by a skunk?
Skunk spray is not only a stinky annoyance; it can also lead to moderate to severe illness.
Added: 2014-01-08 01:10
- What do you do if a pet is choking?
Most people believe their pet is choking (or has something stuck in its throat), when it is actually coughing.
Added: 2014-01-02 18:58