Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- When is shedding season for cats?
Cats tend to shed mostly in the spring and fall, with most hair regrowth occurring after each shed cycle.
Added: 2014-01-13 17:44
- When does shedding season for dogs begin and end?
Shedding in dogs is initiated by the length of daylight, not the temperature.
Added: 2014-01-13 17:46
- What is a good dog shampoo for dog owners who have allergies?
The best way to reduce the allergens on the pet is to bathe him or her up to two to three times weekly with a mild, moisturizing pet shampoo.
Added: 2013-12-19 19:47
- What is the best shampoo for white dogs?
There are several shampoos available that are designed to brighten and improve the appearance of your white dog's coat.
Added: 2013-10-08 18:18
- What is a pin bursh for dogs?
A pin brush is a grooming brush made with wire-pins that break up the coat and remove loose hairs.
Added: 2013-10-08 17:25
- How do you clean a skin infection on a dog?
Appropriate treatment for a skin infection depends on its severity, underlying cause, and the type of microorganisms involved.
Added: 2013-10-03 18:55
- What medications treat yeast infections in dogs?
When a dog’s yeast infection is topical, medicated shampoos, rinses, sprays, etc. are often used.
Added: 2013-10-03 18:57
- What tests will a vet run for a skin infections?
The types of tests veterinarians run for skin infections will depend on the particulars of each individual case.
Added: 2013-10-03 01:09